• God does things in order. He knows when to give what. At the right time He gives the right thing, in the right place.
• God has a good plan for you, thank Him for it and trust Him for its fulfillment.
• God has a good plan for you; therefore, you should expect great and good things from Him.
• God has promised to provide for your needs. Remain close to Him and look upon Him.
• God knows how to change what is bitter into sweet
• God loves you so much He cares a lot. He can never confuse nor deceive you.
• God cannot run short of things, your help comes from Him. Anytime you are in need, look up to Him, He will meet your need anytime from now.
• Hard times are a part of life and to be successful takes hard work.
• If you do not get your answer from God on Monday, then there are still six more days of the week, and one of these days you will get your answer. If you don’t get it in January, then there are still eleven more months; one of these months you will get your answer. Do not give up but take courage and wait patiently for it. God will answer your request according to His richness in Glory (Philippians 4:19).
• If you have failed, remember God can never fail; trust Him for victory and success.
• In hard times, you are not alone. Even when people run away from you, God is there for you. Do not grumble but glorify Him, for what He is about to do in your life.
• It is not yet your end; it is the beginning of new and good things in your life. Do not complain, never lose faith. God who helped other people who had the same problem, He is the same, He will help you.
• No matter whom you are, where you are, you can expect your miracle because God Who is your Father and He blesses people.
• No one can stop God’s plan for your life (Daniel 3:30).
• People may not appreciate you but you are an important person before God.
• People may not recognize you; some may neglect you but remember you are of great value. God loves and knows you.
• The enemy may rejoice when you are in trouble, but God will not keep quiet; He will come to save you. The enemy will be confused and shall be silenced by God’s act in your life.
• The enemy thinks that you will remain in the pit forever; he forgets that you have a Father who is able and who will uplift you.
• Think, speak and act with faith. Avoid negative thoughts.
• To become a star, you have to start by taking the first step.
• Trusting in God won’t keep you from failing, but through your difficult times, God will bring showers of blessings if you keep trusting in Him (Job 42:1-10).
• No matter what you see and what they say, it is not yet your end.
• You will not die but live and proclaim the wonder of God (Psalm 118:17).
• When you fail, it doesn’t mean that you can never succeed. Even if you fail, try again.
• You are a blessed person and God has a great and good plan for you. That is why the enemy is never happy with you. No matter how jealous he is, God is for you and His good plan can never be shaken.
• You are a child of God and a person of great value.
• You do not need to worry because God is aware of your need; He will make a way for you.
• Your help comes from the Lord. No matter how many may stand against you, the Mighty One is on your side. Lift up your eyes to Him, because those who trust in the Lord shall not be put to shame.
• Since He is the number One and you are blessed, those who fight you will not succeed. For that reason, put your hope in the Lord (Psalms 121 – 130)
When men abandon you, Christ will continue to be with you. He is the closest friend who remains there all the times. God cares even when your parents are less concerned (Psalm 27:10).
Whatever people are doing to you, God is watching and He will fight those who are fighting you.
He will refute every tongue that accuses you (Isaiah 54:17).
The reason why you are anxious is that you have allowed yourself to carry what you cannot. God is there to carry your entire burden, take them to Him and you will get rest (Philippians 4:6).
Be ashamed of what is evil but be bold for Christ. If Christ was not ashamed of you, why should you be ashamed of the Gospel (Romans 1:16)?
If you know that Christ has forgiven you, then you have no reason for being ashamed.
Even if you are defeated, do not desert and never be discouraged; you are not a quitter but a winner. Go ahead with the Lord; He will not let you down.
Do not be discouraged there is hope for you. Do not be sad. Something good is going to happen. Do not give up; God has stored great things. Take heart and remember He is good and wonderful all the time (Psalm 42:5; John 14:1).
• Those who are discouraging you, they want you to quit and leave the mission God has given you. You are not of those who shrink back, but of those who are focused on the Lord (Hebrew 10:39 )
Don’t doubt! Believe in the Lord. His promises are true and He is also faithful, therefore, do not allow the devil to cheat you to doubt the power of God.
The Lord will uplift you. You will not remain in the pit. He has plans for you. His plan is that you will prosper, and will be the head not the tail. He will change your failure into success. Walk with Him. There is hope for you (Jeremiah 29:11; Psalm 118: 5, 17).
The devil uses fear to discourage Christians. He creates things, which are not there because He is a liar don’t listen to him. Jesus is the truth, so trust Him. God is forever faithful, why should you be fearful?
Men have limited capacity but God is all powerful, He can never forget you.
God is you helper and Savior He thinks about you; you are not forgotten (Psalm40:17).
The battle is not yours. It belongs to God. Do not fight those who are fighting you. Remember, God’s blessing is upon you and your victory and success come from Him (Psalm 3:9).No weapon forged against you will prosper (Isaiah 54:17).
God forgave and forgot your sins. Why should you be guilty? Instead you should glorify God for the forgiveness. He is faithful; He has forgiven you (1 John 1:9).
• If God is for you, no one can be against you. He will never leave nor forsake you (Romans 8:31, Hebrew 13:5) Do not fear because the Lord is with you (Isaiah 41:10).
God loves you the way you are, rejoice because your Father cares for you and loves you so much (Matthew 5:11-12).
You are not of the world; that is why it hates you. Even when you are doing good. Continue to do what is right and good (1John 3:13 ).
You are of great value in the eyes of God. His angel encamps around you. God controls and watches every step you take. He guards you and keeps you from harm. He controls; your life is well secured (Psalms 34:7, 121: 3-7).
Through you are insulted, persecuted and exposed publicly, the Lord will exalt, honor and reward you. They did the same to the prophets, so do not lose heart (Matthew 5:11 -12; Hebrew 10:32 -37).
Your good friends can run away but Jesus Christ the best friend is there with you.
His name is Emmanuel, God with you (us). You are not alone. Thank Him for His presence, which is your strength. God is there, He will not keep quiet (Mathew 1:23; Psalm 118: 6 – 7).
• Looking for direction
God knows where He is taking you. He will lead, guard and protect you. Depend on Him for He will not deceive you (Psalm 32:8).
If you are looking for a way, Jesus Christ is the way,
If you are looking for life, Jesus Christ is life,
If you are looking for truth, He is the truth,
If you are in darkness, He is the light,
There is hope for you (John 14:6).
• Looking for peace
Let not your heart be troubled, trust in the Lord.
He is the source of peace and He has promised peace.
Ask what your heart desires, and it will be given to you. (Matthew 7:7; John 14:1)
Those who oppose you in the work of God are opposing God who appointed and sent you. They will fight you but they will not overcome because the Lord is with you (Jeremiah1:19).
Believe in God and His promise in order to resist those who are opposing you (Philippians 1:27).
Be strong and do the work. Do not be discouraged by the size or the number of the task ahead of you. The Lord is with you, and will help you to finish the work. (1Chronicles 28:20). Commit your work to God and your plan will succeed (Proverbs 16:3).
There is a crown waiting for you. Do not look back, but focus on what is ahead (Philippians 3:13).
Since God has accepted you, it doesn’t matter what people say. Some may neglect and reject you but God will receive you and use you in wonderful ways. He will open doors for you. Those who rejected you will wonder when they see the wonderful work God is doing in you. (Romans 8:31-39).
God watches over you day and night. His angels encamp around you to rescue, so you can sleep without fear because God is in control (Psalm 3:5).
God will use your suffering to minister to you and to encourage, teach and touch someone’s life. The Lord is preparing for great things which are ahead of you (Philippians 1:14; Acts16:29-34).
Jesus Christ is Savior – the good shepherd. He will save you from sin and suffering. This suffering has an end. Stand firm. Your salvation comes from the Lord. (Psalms 23; 121:1-3; 1 Corinthians 4:17)
Jesus Christ will give you the strength to overcome temptation. The battle is not yours. Yours is to trust and obey God. Christ will tell you what to do and how to do it. He will also provide a way out so that you can stand. (1 Corinthians 10:13, Hebrews 2:18)
Stand firm against the devil, sin and the world, knowing that the One in you is greater than the one in the world. Since Christ has overcome you will also overcome (John16:33).
The righteous has many trials but the Lord delivers him (Psalm34:19)
God is the Alpha and the Omega, when He starts good work; He completes it (Philippians 1:6). If He has begun, He will not leave it unachieved. He will keep you strong up to the end (1Corinthians 1:8).
Christ is in you; He is your strength. You can do exploits with Christ who works in you (Philippians 4:13). Remember, in your weakness, God’s grace and power is sufficient for you.
When you are weak and tired, remember to trust the Lord who renews your strength (Isaiah 40:31).
God is your Father. He is concerned about your life. He knows what you need. He has everything in abundance. Don’t worry about anything. He feeds the birds. You are more valuable than they are. You have nothing to complain or worry about. He created you. He has planned your life well. (Mathew 6:25 – 35; 7:9-11; Philippians 4:6)
• The presence of God is your strength. He will not leave you alone. Just relax and thank Him for His presence, power, promises and peace